Saturday, November 8, 2008

Home Sick

Going home for the first time all semester made me realize just how much I miss my parents.

I went for a quick walk with my dad this morning and he showed me how to take better care of my car (I know nothing about cars). He bought me oil and some gas. I was glad to see that he was very happy to be living where he was. I think he can finally enjoy his retirement. He was so excited to show me his garage and I ended up late for the All South Championships but I didn't care. It made me so happy to see him happy.

My mom did my laundry and washed my tupperware. She even let me sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. She tried to convince me about 100 times to stay longer. I really wish I could have.

All this just made me realize that there's NO ONE out there that loves you more than your parents. Remember that.

No comments: