Friday, November 7, 2008

All South Championships

For the first time this year I'm finally going home for a couple days. I look forward to seeing my family and while I'm there in St. Augustine FL, I intend to stop by the All South Championships this weekend.

http://www.allsouthchampionships.com/

I think more bodybuilders need to come out to shows. I realize the economy is bad right now but there's no doubt in my mind that there's some bodybuilders in St. Augustine that will not be attending this show just because they don't feel like it. In order for the sport to grow, you should see it as your civic duty as a bodybuilder to come out. More tickets sold and more butts in the seats means the show can grow.

Besides, if there's a show in your area, it more than likely only occurs once a year.

It comes down to entertainment, admittedly. If the shows weren't so boring, there would definitely be more people there. I think the night show needs to be more of a show but that's another blog altogether.

No comments: