Friday, November 28, 2008

Built for Show

An old friend of mine, Nate Green, recently published his first book.

I knew Nate back in 2005 when he was taking out bank loans to attend seminars that featured the top fitness experts. He's come a long way since then.

He convinced me to come to a great seminar in LA with speakers such as John Berardi, Eric Cressy, Mike Robertson, and Julia Ledewski. I can't say that I regret that experience. It was one of the best things I ever did in regards to my fitness career.

Since that time, Nate has signed a contract with Testosterone Nation, got on the advisory board at Maximum Fitness and now owns his own gym.

Check out his book here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1583333193?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwalwyncosgr-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=1583333193

No comments: