Saturday, September 20, 2008

Somewhere...

Remember the next time you face adversity that, chances are, somewhere out there some one else has experienced the exact same thing and overcome. I've been doing this lately and it's quite mentally relaxing and humbling.

It almost gives me motivation to be even stronger than that person - even though I've never met them.

Also, don't waste time being envious of the "easier" lives of celebrities or your spoiled best friend. The fact is, everyone has their problems, it's just a matter of how each individual solves them.

I know that it sounds cliche, but as long as you're doing the best you can, that's all that matters. You can't do any better!

Recently I've been letting school stress me out more than it should. That changes today.

It helps that I brought home my first A on my nutrition exam (quite the confidence builder).

No comments: