Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Final Word on Nutrition

I found this on a message board and thought it was quite funny.

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION


After an extensive review of all the research literature I could lay my hands on, here’s my final word on nutrition and health.:

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
5. Even the Germans, who drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats, suffer fewer heart attacks than we do.
6. The French indulge in foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

My advice is: Eat and drink what you like. It seems to me that it’s the speaking of English that is the killer.

No comments: