Saturday, August 30, 2008

Things Everyone Should Experience

I've heard people say that everyone should experience running a marathon.

I'm sure it takes a lot of preparation and fortitude. Likewise, I've always thought that everyone should experience getting ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm sure bootcamp is another one.

But looking at things that aren't quite so...challenging, I think everyone should experience a college football game.

Today was the first game of the season for the Gators here in Gainesville. We KILLED the Hawaii Warriors 56 - 10 (they scored all their points after we put the 3rd string in).

You can literally FEEL excitement in the air. The passion for the sport is unreal. The school spirit is contagious.

It's like a 4th of July on steroids.

Good times.

No comments: