Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fate

One of the positive thoughts that I repeatedly think to myself is this:

"Whatever happens, happens and cannot happen any other way. It is God's will that I know is best for me and I accept it - always."

Call it trust in the Lord or fate or whatever you want to call it.

Whether you had control of it or not there's no stopping the inevitable and no changing the past.

Along with that I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.

But damn if fate isn't a tough pill to swallow sometimes.

Needless to say, my photo shoot here in San Diego was a disaster but I chose to see the positive side of it. I had a nice little vacation back "home" (almost) and learned a great deal for future shoots. The staff and service were all incredible and I hope they invite me back.

That said, if it doesn't happen, it was God's will and isn't meant for me. :)

No comments: