Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Faith (and a plug)

Sometimes even I find it hard to believe that everything happens for a reason. I truly do believe that BUT sometimes I just can't figure out what that reason is.

Like AJ Sims' placing at the Teen Nationals.

Or even just things like the World Trade Center a few years ago.

It's easy to see (for me at least) why certain people come into my life but it's the disappointments that make me wonder.

For example, Shawn Bean is in my life because he does EXACTLY what I want to do and knows how to take my physique to another level.

On the other hand, the collegiate nutrition that I was going to do with Troponin Nutrition didn't pan out and I'm struggling to figure out why.

Maybe I'm not meant to figure out why.

Or maybe it happened to teach me a lesson and I just don't want to admit it.

Regardless, I owe the people at http://www.troponinnutrition.com/ a HUGE thank you for all the knowledge and guidance they have bestowed upon me. Nate Wolfe and Shelby Starnes especially have been very influential in my (short) bodybuilding career and continue to be to this day.

Check them out!

http://www.troponinnutrition.com/

No comments: