Thursday, August 28, 2008

Money

I have a roommate who constantly worries about money. I tell him all the time it's really not worth it to worry about it (or anything for that matter).

Sure, being cautious about how you spend is definitely a smart idea but, it should be second nature. You shouldn't have to think about it all the time.

I never thought I'd meet anyone cheaper than my dad!

Anyway, it's always seemed to me that the people that have the most money seem to think about it the least. They don't view rich people as "evil" and simply let themselves deserve the money that they receive regularly.

"So you think money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?" --Ayn Rand

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you
love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." --Maya Angelou

No comments: