Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Challenges

It seems like everyone has the tendency to recognize and "add up" all the bad things that happen within a day and just take the good stuff for granted. Don't get me wrong, I do it sometimes too.

Oh shit I got Paul's bike stolen, oh shit I had a bad workout, oh shit my family hates each other. I guess the world is coming to an end.

Nevermind the fact that I was able to get great deals on my school books or that I'm staying lean while seeing improvements in my chest and back or that I'm able to get some work!

See what I mean?

Life is going to throw it's punches at you. But it CAN'T and will NEVER break you.

You will only be broken when you consent to it. Don't look at these things as tragedies or even bad occurrences.

See them as opportunities to show your fortitude. View them as lessons and chances to succeed.

Everything happens for a reason. What can you learn from this? If nothing else, in the end, it will make you a stronger person.

"Whatever doesn't kill me, can only make me stronger."

God will never hand you something you can't handle. Period.

No comments: