Sunday, August 17, 2008

Posing

So I finally convinced my friend to do a posing session with me tomorrow. At first he turned me down because he said he was 10 weeks out and didn't look very good.

I told him that it shouldn't matter how far out he is, you can NEVER practice posing too much. I also assured him that I don't care what he looks like. I'm in my offseason!

That's how important it is.

How some guys can get away with not doing it is beyond me. I've done 3 shows now and have yet to be happy with my posing. Each time I thought I practiced a lot - just not during the offseason.

That changes this year.

To top it all off, the gym we train at has it's own posing room!

http://gainesvillegym.com/home.html

They are listed on Muscular Development's hardcore gym registry.

If you're ever in the area, come check them out. If you like bodybuilding, you won't be disappointed.

Maybe you can get in a quick posing session too :)

No comments: